Bill and his 1981
It's pretty much stock...
- Rebuilt 4.2l
with Howell fuel injection, DUI Dist. and Borla header, dual electric fans,
- AW4 auto trans, Twin stick with 4:1 Dana
300 clocked flat (4 inches more ground clearance)
- Hydro Assist Steering by AGR with new pump, new steering box and RAM
- 1/4" plate steel skidplate
covering oil pan, trans pan, and Dana 300.
- Aero 33 Gallon Gas tank cut down to 22 gallons and
made bulletproof by the Crazy Guy!
- Axles - 4.88 gears,
Detroit Lockers, and SOA using Rubicon Express SOA YJ springs with
Front Dana 44 with Chevy 6 lug outers and RCV axles!
Rear GM 14 Bolt with custom 6 lug hubs that has been shaved and uses
a Crane 13 bolt cover.
- 39" Toyo Open Country tires on
Forged Aluminum Beadlocks
- Warn 8000lb winch with
- Also, Two Yellow Optima batteries, Front Tube Fenders,
full cage, Beard Seats, 1/4" steel rock sliders with tube steps, seats 6. Also has 100W headlights, IPF driving lights,
6 rock lights, and YJ 1/2 doors. Frame doublers front and rear,
- HAM Radio
13" taller than stock.
(5.5" for SOA, 1" body lift, 1.5" spring lift, 5" tire lift)
2nd Owner! Bill bought it in
June of 2005.
Click here to email me
Here's a video of me almost rolling over
in Moab. Driver error or nice save, you decide...